WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, empowered EPCM employing over
35,100 strong, throughout 157 offices in 46 countries. With a recognised global reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
WorleyParsons strives to be an industry leader in health, safety and environmental performance. Our vision is to achieve zero harm to people and assets, and zero environmental incidents. We select people who share our values, beliefs and commitment to this vision and who demonstrate the expected behaviours, competencies and performance associated with their prospective roles within the company.
WorleyParsons Abu Dhabi office has a contract to provide Project Management Consultancy (PMC) for Takreer Caustic Soda project to be based in Umm Alnar in Abu Dhabi in UAE for 12 months subject to calculation.
Brief Scope of Work:
A new 1 million barrel working volume capacity external floating roof tank with associated facilities fully integrated with the existing tank farm facilities is required to increase the storage capacity of the terminal. Associated facilities include Drainage System, Fire & Gas detection System, Fire Protection System, Control and Shutdown Systems, Public Address (PA), Emergency Telephone System (ETS), power supply to electrical equipment.
WorleyParsons are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi in UAE with occasional trips to Zirku island.
Reporting into the PMC Business Unit Manager your primary objective will to be to manage EPC phase to ensure project execution in a safe and efficient timely manner.
As the Project Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Maintains HSE focus within the team to ensure OHSE requirements included in design and procurement.
· Maintains and builds client relationships.
· Proactively resolves performance, scope and schedule issues with the Client as they arise.
· Identifies, documents and communicates project requirements
· Effectively manages assigned budgets within WorleyParsons’ total scope.
· Compliance with WorleyParsons policies and procedures
· Compliance with requirements of the contract.
· Effective change control process application.
· Manages and contributes to the development of overall project schedule.
· Manages work in accordance with the approved schedule
· Monitors cost aspects of the project within direct control to forecast final costs, identifies trends and takes action to avoid cost overruns.
· Regularly provides clear reports to wider business.
· Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
· Accurate, timely and effective reporting
· Monitors the closure of all identified risks and opportunities.
· Sets clear objectives to the team, including achieving productivity and budget targets.
· Ensures design team aware of, and complies with, applicable regulations and codes.
To be considered for this position you will possess and be able to demonstrate:
· Relevant engineering degree or equivalent qualification (Chartered Engineer Preferable)
· A minimum of 12 years’ industry experience
· Live plant ,refinery experience
· PMC experience
· A Dynamic, Agile & Accountable personality and outlook
If your skills and experience match the above criteria and the opportunity to work on this exciting project sounds of interest please apply directly to the advertisement.
back to jobs