Faithful+Gould - Abu Dhabi
February 15, 2016
Faithful+Gould, is an international Project Management and Cost Consultancy services provider which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the well-renowned larger group, WS Atkins & Partners Overseas Company. As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Faithful+Gould are committed to excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine, innovation, collaboration and best practice. We are active in the Middle East and India for over 10 years with our regional headquarter in Dubai, and offices in Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. Our Middle East and India presence is complemented by our operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and our 2,000 plus global staff.
We are currently looking for a Senior Planning Engineer to join our team in UAE (Abudhabi – Barakah)
Key Activities And Responsibilities
- Review and assess the integrity of the prime Contractors Project Milestone Schedule, Critical Path Schedule and Project Control Schedule using CPO Planning procedure.
- Review and confirm actual progress across the PCs Engineering, Procurement, OSS and Fuel Project Schedules and the related input from all departments, in order to develop status.
- Support the development of Clients corporate programme schedule by providing input on the PCs Engineering, Procurement, OSS and Fuel Schedule.
- Forecast and analyse any potential schedule impacts and develop related reports.
- Verify the contractor Fixed price progress to ensure compliance with approved procedures.
- Prepare variance analysis report of the PCs Engineering, Procurement, OSS and Fuel schedule in order to report reasons for any discrepancies.
- Prepare critical path analysis using the PCs Engineering, Procurement, OSS and Fuel schedule in order to report any discrepancies with the critical paths reported by the PC.
- Provide planning input into the Chief Programme Officer (CPO) monthly and weekly progress reports to facilitate informed decision making.
- Follow all relevant departmental HSE policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these HSE policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the health and safety of people, or the environment, who are at the employees place of work who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering discipline
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in a scheduling and planning function on large Engineering, procurement and Construction (EPC) projects.
- Experience in planning function in Nuclear EPC projects.
- Experience in scheduling and planning function on large Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects.
- Proficient and competent in: Reporting skills, Scheduling Software (Primavera and open Plan), Project Management Software, Computer Literacy, English Fluency, Initiative - provides early notice to management on potential issues, Time Management, Strong interpersonal skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Teamwork
Rewards & Benefits
- We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- 4 days working, 48 hours a week (Only for this Particular Project)
- Accommodation will be provided for individuals only (if you want to leave with your family employee is to provide their own accommodation in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi)
- 22 calendar days annual leave (for the financial year)
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
back to jobs