Job Summary The Project Architect will be responsible for conducting architectural studies, developing design concepts and design criteria, and preparing reports, calculations, and detailed design and construction drawings. Also are involved in the signing and sealing of plans, obtaining permits for construction, and the review of plans and specifications submitted by consultants and contractors.
• Act as Project Architect for multidiscipline consulting design teams on varying projects.
• Responsible to lead the design team to enhance the "Design Excellence” through qualified project delivery.
• Manage small and medium sized projects or sections of larger projects to achieve the client’s objectives to cost and project schedules.
• Provide technological input and supervise technical input by others within the Architectural discipline.
• Responsible for the efficient and economic use of a small team of junior architectural assistants and CAD technicians within projects
• Manage project support teams including input from architectural technologists.
• Approves drawing packages for submission.
• Supervise the presentation of plans to governing and permitting authorities for land use, zoning and permit approvals
• Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses
• Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, and policies and procedures.
• Supervise subordinate personnel in preparing plans, specifications and preliminary construction layouts and cost estimates.
Understanding and the ability to conduct coordination between different disciplines.
Preferred QualificationsBachelor’s Degree in with major course work in architecture required. Minimum Requirements
back to jobs