Posted 14 April 2017
Taylor Sterling is searching for an experienced Senior Project Director for our client is an award winning tier 1 Dubai based contractor.
• Managing the day-to-day project performance ensuring works are completed to schedule, to budget, and to a high quality
• Planning and scheduling of construction activities
• Management of site project teams
• Quality Assurance, cost and time management
• Preparation of management reports
• Resolving site issues in a timely manner
• Coordinating internal and external resources
• Keeping informed of all project’s aspects and following up on any issues
• Reducing and resolving any deficiencies in authority, communication, or reporting by re-developing and organising team members’ roles
• Overseeing personal development of all team members
• Degree in Civil Engineering or similar associated discipline
• Experience in high rise construction projects
• Minimum 15 years of experience gained primarily in a contracting environment
• Middle East experience preferred. UAE experience highly desirable
• Familiar with FIDIC forms of contract
• Experience in managing projects, valued in excess of $150 million
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai. With over 7 years of experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organisation that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge.
back to jobs