• Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction
• Observe, check and record works execution is in accordance with approved methods
• Check instructions are being carried out
• Check services locations and ensure their protection
• Attend tests as directed by the RE
• Record inspections, tests, work executed, etc
• Check material delivered are as approved and properly stored
• Observe site safety procedures
• Measure work done when required
• Assist in the review of shop drawings
• Assist in the review and preparation of ‘As-Built’ drawings
• Have minimum knowledge and skills in using relevant computer software
• Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the resident engineer, and project safety representative
• Must comply with safety, health and risk management requirements
• Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
• 5-8 years’ work experience in residential building projects, out of which 3 years of the UAE work experience is mandatory.
• Experience in finishing works preferred.
back to jobs