To plan and manage integrated facilities management services including maintenance and repair operations for all ATG properties, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of services, to include preventive and reactive maintenance, planned system overhauls and refurbishments.
• Contribute to the development of group-wide Facilities Management Strategy, in conjunction with the general manager - ATRE, ensuring alignment to the objectives and strategy of the group and business units.
• Participate in the development of the policies and procedures framework that will allow the function to effectively meet its objectives and targets, in line with Business strategy and direction.
• Review and report to the general manager - ATRE the effectiveness of such policies and procedures, to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Develop an operational plan to effectively implement measures to ensure effective functioning of all defined processes and workflows.
• Prepare & manage annual operating / capex budgets, identifying the current and future facilities / maintenance needs and initiate corrective action where necessary to ensure operations are conducted within the agreed financial parameters.
• Screen service providers and drive favorable negotiations on all contracts to ensure that the group benefits from negotiating these contracts centrally.
• Plan, direct, coordinate and monitor the maintenance, service & repair activities of all facilities / units, ensuring adherence to industry standards and in compliance with legislation, for a timely, cost effective and robust service delivery.
• Establish, implement and monitor service level agreements for in-house and external service providers, establish Key performance indicators and ensure that KPI’s are maintained at a desired level on overall operations.
• Prepare business cases related to any major unbudgeted expenses, any changes in contracts and new service providers.
• Oversee the service requirements from the business, analyze trends and implement strategies to improve efficiency / reduce the service cost where possible.
• Provide design and review FM services to the BU during the build of a new store, facility or building to ensure long term maintenance issues have been considered.
• Manage the DLP process for all new facilities and ensure that all DLP issues are raised to the respective stake holders.
• Ensure all health, safety & security requirements are met in accordance with legislation and respective regulatory authorities. Establish & direct an extensive and comprehensive group-wide facilities preventive and predictive maintenance program and continuously assess customer satisfaction on all facility/ maintenance services, identify shortcomings in responsiveness,/ quality of repairs etc. and take prompt action to maintain high levels of customer service.
• Establish and ensure that a comprehensive, physical and contractual group-wide facilities audit is conducted as per the agreed annual schedule.
• Manage relationships with clients, landlords, consultants, and contractors and all concerned authorities & parties to ensure maintenance & repair services are completed without any dispute, litigation or cost overruns
• Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
• Prepare performance evaluation and appraisal reports of direct reports to assess subordinates productivity and progress and identify training needs of team members to improve efficiency and ensure conformity with standard procedures and practices.
• Graduate Degree, preferably in the field of Business Administration.
• Preferably has a CFM (Certified Facilities Manager) certificate
• Minimum 10 to 12 years’ experience, with a proven track record in the field of Facilities Management. Experience in a large/ diverse commercial/ Real Estate establishment with in the region with latter years in a responsible management position.
• Networking of third party facilities management service providers
• Proficient in English language, Arabic would be an advantage.
• Strong business acumen and ability to apply business knowledge.
• Should have good organizational and planning abilities including the ability to deal with/work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Should be able to communicate effectively and have excellent negotiation skills.
• Should be able to lead, develop and motivate teams.
• Should demonstrate initiative and have the ability to build and drive performing teams.
• Should have strong influencing skills
back to jobs