Posted 2 August 2017
The candidate will take a leading role in key strategic initiatives in the Control and Assurance section within Compliance. Familiarity with UAE laws, UAE free zone, customs and practices, UAE Government structures, processes and regulatory landscape is essential to be considered for this role.
• The design and development of policies, rules, frameworks and the implementation of compliance programs in accordance with required implementation plans and milestone requirements.
• Compliance framework, including AML & risk based methodologies
• Dual Regulation by developing strategy on dual regulation of activities such as investment activities and brokerage, consultancies, consumer protection and advisory professional services
• Conduct investigations of specific risk matters, preparing and issuing investigation reports with recommendations & ensuring implementation and follow-up of outcome of investigations
• Advising on compliance aspects, providing recommendations & assist in training and knowledge management of Compliance team members.
• BSc degree in Finance / Business/Commerce
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience within the related field
• Familiarity with UAE laws, UAE free zone, customs and practices, UAE Government structures, processes and regulatory landscape is essential
• Knowledge of international developments and their applicability
• Understanding of FATCA, CRS and other emerging trends
• Excellent communication, critical thinking and delegating kills