- Facade consultancy on construction phase high-rise projects, including shop drawing reviews, material submittals reviews, workshops with contractors, test witnessing, site inspections
- Facade consultancy on design phase high-rise projects, including system concept and material selection advice, leading and overseeing the detailed drawing package development, specification writing, attending workshops.
- Preliminary engineering of facade system options for glass walls, skylights, curtain walls
- Checking of contractor's calculations submittals of facade systems
- Coordination of facade loads with main structures.
- 5-10 years’ experience.
- Degree in architecture is a big plus
- Worked with facade contractor's design team or facade consultancy
- Autocad is a plus but not a necessity
- In depth knowledge of facade systems, weather protection principles, materials, durability and corrosion considerations, acoustics and fire aspects, performance requirements, facade testing, relevant standards, production processes, quality control methods, site dealings, etc
- Structural engineering background BSc or MSc
- 5+ years’ experience
- Familiarity with FEA software, strand7 or similar
- Worked with facade consultancy or facade contractor
- Experience with facade detailing at facade contracting company or consultancy
- Advanced use of AutoCAD
- Advanced use of Revit
- Familiarity with Rhino is a plus.