August 23, 2017
The candidate is required to provide direction and management of projects and ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Extensive Project Management or functional management with multi-disciplinary teams across large capital Projects and comprehensive technical expertise within functional domain
- Qualified construction or programme management professional with typically a minimum of 10 to 15 years’ experience or functional experience within a minimum 12 to 15 years’ experience
- Although not essential, past experience of working in the GCC or Middle East region is a bonus
- Professional experience working on major or large multi-project management or functional experience within a large multi- project environment.
- Bachelors Degree from an internationally recognised institution
- Good working knowledge of Internationally-accepted Project Management, construction industry principle and practices / safety / quality management systems.
- Good knowledge of design processes and systems.
- Good knowledge of current construction technology.
- High level of critical thinking, problem solving, numeracy and English literacy skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation.
- Clear verbal communication skills.
- Uses diplomacy and tact in discussions with other parties. Contributes to team building and enhancing morale across the team / project.
- High level of computer literacy
back to jobs