Plant, Machinery, Vehicles Director
Posted 6th Jan
The client is a large international contractor has an urgent requirement for a Plant, Machinery, Vehicles Director who will be based in the UAE.
The successful candidate will be required to manage all aspects of procurement, maintenance, hire and safety for all Plant, Machinery and Vehicles for projects across the Middle East Region. They will also ensure management procedures are reviewed and updated on a regular basis to ensure compliance with current legislations.
The role will be based in the UAE with regular travel throughout the region.
- B.S. / B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering/Auto Mobil Engineering
- Minimum 20 years experience as Plant Engineer with a large Civil/Mechanical Construction company
- at least 5 years in the middle east/Gulf.
- Should have extensive experience in the repair & maintenance of all types of Cranes, Heavy Construction Equipment such as Dozers, Graders, Shovels, Excavators, Rollers, Compressors, Welding Machines, Pumps etc. and Heavy/Light transport vehicles.
- Good communication skills spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Vehicle safety training certificates an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise at all levels
- Proactive, Goal-oriented, and accountable
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Team player and self-motivated
- Strong analytical thinking
- Detail oriented
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
back to jobs