dmg events - Dubai
July 12, 2017
Posted On: 12 July 2017
Closing Date: 19 July 2017
- Monitor competitor activity to identify new strategies for the event.
- Achieve Sales and Sponsorship targets. Appoint and manage Agent network.
- Achieving new business and ensuring customer retention rates are achieved.
- Creates and develops new ideas for the event.
- Maximise the business development opportunities for each Exhibition.
- Communicate business direction to team members through communication channels.
- Manage and develop key stakeholder relationships.
- Monitor ongoing performance against budget through monthly review of revenue and costs using the budget tracker.
- Establish monthly forecasting process to determine likely show result in budget tracker.
- Oversee the development of the marketing strategy and marketing objectives for the event(s).
- 5-7 years’ experience within Events with 2-3 years project management experience.
- 3-5 years People Management experience
- Full budget control and forecasting experience
- Financial management and planning
- Staff and team management
- Exhibition management
- Proven track record with sales and sponsorship delivery
- Needs to develop an understanding of Salesforce
SEND YOUR CVs HERE.
back to jobs