Posted 11 June 2017
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Review project specifications & tender requirements as listed in tender documents
- Confer with Design & Engineering manager to discuss project specifications & procedures for projects when required.
- Prepare detailed & accurate proposals/Tenders in line with timeframe’s given.
- Present & explain proposals/Tender methodology & project budgets to Management prior to submission.
- Present & explain proposals/Tenders to clients as & when required. Consult and/or negotiate with clients for project budgets and specifications.
- Ensure accurate & cost efficient proposals/tenders issued to clients.
- Coordinate & direct projects under your control, setting timeframes & allocating sufficient personnel to accomplish engineering deliverables.
- Direct, review & approve engineering drawings/changes for projects.
- Ensure document submittal procedures are tracked & maintained throughout project duration.
- Attend client workshops, project specific meetings as & when required.
- Issue budgets & project specifications on award of contracts.
- Liaise & Assist project team to project completion in order to deliver projects on time & within budget.
- Obtain vendor proposals & review in line with tender documents.
- Assist procurement team in finalising technical requirements for vendor proposals.
- Review & approve material submissions to insure they are in line with technical requirements of the project.
- Oversee day to day operation of the department in the absence of the manager.
- 7+ years of experience
- 2+ years of Middle East market experience
- Experience in the design of modular buildings
- Fluency in English
- Self-starter who is able to work independently when required
- Relevant engineering degree or qualification
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Swisslinx Middle East is an executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
back to jobs