Posted 14 June 2017
Adept Personnel are currently retained to assist a well-established regional main contractor currently delivering a $50 million infrastructure project in a remote area of Oman. The employer is a highly specialised main contractor with a proven track record delivering major projects within the heavy civils, earth works and building construction industries and has been operating for over 35 years in the GCC.
The project consists of a large amount of road network with all associated civils works, car park and utility buildings. The project will run until approximately November 2018.
• Degree educated in civil engineering
• Over 20 year experience within construction
• Over 5 years of experience in the Middle East
• Proven track record delivering similar heavy civil projects
• Due to the remoteness of the project location this would only suite single status
The package will include competitive, tax-free basic salary, camp accommodation, annual leave and medical insurance.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Adept Personnel's sole focus is the International construction market, recruiting all levels of project management staff across all of the industry sectors.
back to jobs