Posted 14 March 2017
Client is a global leader in architecture and design with a reputation for delivering some of the GCC's and MENA's most iconic projects. Their success has come from their commitment to quality design, having cultivated a client base of the region\'s leading private and governmental developers.
As part of their long term growth strategy, my client are looking for RIBA Part 3 Qualified Architect to work directly under the company's Design Director of Architecture. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and shape their career with the company as they work on some regions leading projects.
The candidate is expected to:
- Strive to attain the firm’s goals relative to design excellence in base building
- Possess knowledge of current development trends and practices within the design and construction industries
- Represent the business within both initial and continued clients meetings
- Work with the various team members in the development of concept design packages
- In conjunction with the Design Director and Project Manager, determine the project design review procedures to be conducted and ensure adherence by all team members
- Organise and perform multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently
- Degree in Architecture from a recognised international university
- 8-12 years of experience in Architecture with an emphasis on commercial or hospitality projects
- Proficient in REVIT or Rhino is not essential but preferred
- Ideally knowledge of current UAE laws, codes and titles in relation to construction and design
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills
- In return you will receive a market leading salary and a long term position with one of the region’s leading consultancy firms
Please note that, due to the volume of applicants, only those successful will be contacted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years’ experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.back to jobs