Posted 17 March 2017
Linum Consult’s client is an international main contractor who is currently seeking a chartered Quantity Surveyor for a construction project in Morocco.
• Managing all aspects of project cost and value from tender handover to project completion
• Complying with the company’s systems and ensuring good commercial practice is maintained
• Producing cost and value reports, as well as cash flow information
• Preparing interim valuations and final accounts together with the submission and agreement of claims and compensation events
• Procuring, negotiating, valuating, and settling the final account
• Supporting the project team from a commercial perspective, with the timely preparation of correspondence and contractual notices
The candidate should have:
• At least 10 years’ experience of Quantity Surveying
• A history of working for international contractors on large construction projects
• At least a Bachelor’s degree qualification in Quantity Surveying from an accredited university, as well as a chartered qualification with a recognised international professional organisation such as RICS
• A background of working in the MENA (Middle East/North Africa) region would be preferred
• Excellent written communication skills
Our client is willing to pay an excellent expat package for this opportunity, including accommodation, transport, health insurance and flights home.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
https://www.gulftalent.com/morocco/jobs/quantity-surveyor-chartered-222599back to jobs