Posted 14 May 2017
Our client specialises in hospitality, residential and commercial projects. The role’s primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or programme, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
• Assimilate budget and planning information into economic models and develop forecast information
• Creation and consolidation of management reports, corporate financial presentations and detailed financial analysis presented to the Senior Leadership Team
• Regularly interact with senior management/business group leaders on matters concerning all functional areas within Corporate Planning.
• Governance of corporate planning processes including the development, implementation, communication and management of standards and practices
• Develop and maintain financial models and financial model processes for evaluating potential business development opportunities, internal financial analysis and cost management strategies.
• Participate in project economic evaluation of all functional areas across the organization (with the exception of commercial). Monitor underlying economic assumptions and recommend changes when appropriate.
• Building strong relationships with owner representatives is the key to this endeavour.
• Support the development framework for which the company will evaluate success.
• Identify, implement and report on Key Performance Indicators.
• Support the budget and cost management processes as required.
• Special projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
• A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics along with at least 7+ years of varied experience in accounting and/or financial/economic analysis. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
• Proven experience modelling in MS Excel, including using advanced formulas
• Demonstrated experience in the interpretation of financial statements and the use of financial data vendor products
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years of experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organisation that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge.
back to jobs