A construction developer based in Dubai is currently in search of an experienced and competent Project Manager with a track record of delivering retail/mixed use projects in the UAE.
The role will involve responsibility for managing the delivery of the retail expansions and refurbishments of multi sites from start to finish.
- Acts as a representative and owns and manages the overall operational responsibility of delivering a portfolio of active / on-going projects
- Proven Project Management capabilities in delivering end-to-end high-value Retail / Mixed-Use properties
- Demonstrate strong understanding on the entire lifecycle on projects design management, construction management, project control, contractual and commercial matters
- Prepare, manage and control operational budgets
- Comprehensive knowledge of contractual and commercial requirements
- Provide advice on operational improvement across processes within the organization
- Offer insights on opportunities to anticipate and manage operational risks and control operational costs across the board
The ideal candidate will be civil degree qualified and to have at least 10 years of experience working for a developer /contractor and at least 2 years working in UAE or MENA region.
The client will only accept applicants who are based in the UAE.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Cobalt Abu Dhabi is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Abu Dhabi and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realised. We also understand the importance of emiratisation in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE nationals within our specialist areas.
back to jobs