Posted 14 May 2017
The successful Senior HVAC Engineer will be working within a vibrant design department. This is a critical role, which will be responsible for developing sustainable building service designs on major industrial foods project including warehouses, food / oil silos and sugar refinery. This role will suit a Senior Mechanical Design engineer with 15-20 years of experience in Mechanical design.
The company concerned is one of the regions front runners in its industry in the region, working on a multitude of projects from High-rise, commercial, residential, and health care. They differ to competitors in the region with their pioneering design approach, and enthusiasm, where appropriate- to challenge the brief. It's therefore imperative that they maintain the highest quality in their designs with an original twist.
The candidate will have experience on:
* Infrastructure Mechanical works.
* GSAS / Green Buildings requirements
* Water chiller plants including all its equipment
* Air conditioning Systems for food storage
* Mechanical Ventilation and humidity treatment
* Special FF systems including extra hazard spaces
* Port projects, sea water supply / treatment systems
* Storm water / Foul Sewer / special waste
* Dealing with infrastructure software's, BIM software, mechanical software.
* Main CODES, Mechanical and food related inputs
* Preparing specification/BOQS/SOW reports and all other documents for such projects
* Leading a team of engineers and drafts men
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Energi People is a leading International recruitment agency specialising in providing human resource solutions for the Building Services and Structural Engineering industries. Having in-depth knowledge of the civil/structural and building services markets In the UK and Middle East, we are able to supply personnel at all levels to technical organisations on both a permanent and contract basis.
At Energi People we believe in forging long term relationships with our customers, which is why quality, honesty and professionalism is embedded into everything we do.
Our aim is to add lasting value to our clients and candidates through the service we offer and as a result our customers return time and time again. With a combination of extensive market knowledge, recruitment expertise and wide network of industry contacts, Energi People is perfectly positioned to offer high quality personnel recruitment service.
back to jobs