Posted 9 May 2017
Taylor Sterling is searching for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, an international global leader in real estate
• Preparation of cost plans, Tender evaluation & assessment
• Preparing and presenting cash flow & cost management advice to clients
• Measuring & valuing variations
• Agreement of final accounts
• Preparation of Pre-Tender Estimates (ROM) & Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
• Evaluation of Priced Tender & Commercial recommendation.
• Evaluation of Contractor’s Payment application and issue Payment Certificate.
• Preparing budget proposal for additional/ variation works.
• Evaluation of Contractor’s variation claims and agreement through meetings and discussion.
• Assessment of the star rates proposed by contractor and agreement through meetings and discussions.
• Review of drawings, BOQ, Preamble of Measurement and other contract document.
• Preparing Final account on completion of works.
• Assisting the Commercial/Cost Manager
• Candidate Credentials
• Degree in Quantity Surveying
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Up to 10 years of experience as Quantity Surveyor and experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
• Experience with handling multiple projects
• Consultancy experience
• Strong Hotel Fit Out Experience is a MUST
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years of experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organisation that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.
back to jobs