The Inspector will be required to assist the construction supervision team on a water transmission and distribution project in Bahrain. The inspector will carry out general inspections, manage smooth functioning of site activities, assist with handover inspections and special inspection on a large diameter water pipelines (DI or duct iron pipelines)
* Reports to the RE/ARE on daily basis.
* Ensures works are executed in accordance with the specification/drawings.
* Assist RE/ARE in the preparation of monthly progress report.
* Record inspections and tests.
* Observe, check and record work execution is in accordance with approved methods
* Check setting-out and levels, services locations and ensure their protection
* Coordinate with other site team members and Contractors working on site
* Monitors health and safety at the construction sites and report on health and safety issues.
* Inspects works and processes RFIs
* Reports on Quality Control issues.
* Reports on site progress issues
* Measure work done when required
* Assist in the preparation of 'As Built' drawings
* Carries out other assignments as instructed by the Engineers
* Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in similar role with some Middle East experience is preferable.
* Significant experience on projects in water and wastewater, particularly on large diameter (DI or duct iron pipelines) water transmission main project.
* Proven track-record within a similar role ideally within a consultancy
* Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
back to jobs