Checking all safety measures on site to ensure compliance with the standards and approved safety plan. He will be proactive when noticing any potential danger to life or properties and stop the work if necessary or correct the fault immediately. Monitor the activities on the site and the compliance by both the supervision team and the contractor with the site safety plan and safety regulations.
• Check the site activities regularly to ensure compliance with safety plans and safety rules.
• Report any safety violation immediately to the Senior Safety Engineer and the Resident Engineer.
• Act immediately to prevent accidents and potential harm to people and properties on the site. That includes stopping the work or ordering immediate actions if necessary.
• Check the traffic diversions to ensure safe operations and smooth traffic flow.
• Assist the Senior Safety Engineer in conducting safety training to the Consultant’s staff and other employees.
• Attend all toolbox talks with the Contractor Safety Engineer and maintain records.
• Monitor the site activities to ensure all activities are performed in a safe way.
• Prepare accidents reports in cooperation with the Senior Safety Engineer.
• Degree in Engineering or Science or equivalent with 6 years of experience with NEBOSH qualified
• At least 3 years of direct and related experience at the applied category in UAE.
• At least 2 years of experience in managing processes, engineering contracts contractual matters, value engineering, systems, procedure, and policies.
• Relevant IT skills/computer literate.
• Good command of English (communication and writing skills).
• Preferably - Valid UAE driving license.