This critical role will be responsible for preparing access and circulation studies, transportation impact studies and transportation master plans.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
• Master planning for mixed-use developments.
• Preparation of access and circulation studies, transportation impact studies and transportation master plans.
• Mentoring of junior staff members.
• Responding to requests for proposals - technical approach and financials.
• Developing strategic and micro-simulation transport models including VISUM and VISSIM.
• Assessing intersection operation and developing improvement measures using SYNCHRO, SIDRA and HCS.
• Analysing parking layouts including supply and demand calculations.
• Preparing and delivering presentations to clients and approving authorities.
back to jobs