• The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• All MEP activities including co-ordination with Consultants during design, review of design, review of tender documents, award of contract, Monitor and supervise the executions.
• Design and coordination of all MEP engineering disciplines including tender documentation.
• Day-to-day operation of the site that relate to MEP design review and construction
• A degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• 15 years + post graduate experience
• A proven track record of working as a MEP PM for engineering consultants in the Middle East
• Experience on high-rise developments would be an advantage
• Design review, supervision and site operations experience
back to jobs