September 10, 2017
- To oversee, manage and lead project staff in the planning, directing and controlling of construction activities to ensure that the project is completed to meet targets on WHS, programme, budget, environment, community and quality and the enhancement of project profitability
- To provide effective management and leadership of the construction site and construction site team
- To meet contractual requirements and JV site targets multi-disciplinary functions including safety, human resources, quality, community, environment & sustainability design and subcontractor management
- To ensure the construction activities are carried out in compliance with defined time, cost and quality
- To build and maintain a relationship with the relevant client representatives to ensure a positive business relationship
- To provide construction input to the design to ensure construction and budget requirements are met
- To ensure concept design are cost and programmed, and where over budget implement actions to bring design including qualities within budget
- To conduct regular site inspections to ensure project goals are met
* Recognised qualifications within a relevant field (Engineering)
* Minimum 10 years of experience at manager level or higher.
* Demonstrated experience in overall management of major infrastructure construction projects of similar size, character and complexity.
* Demonstrated experience in delivering health, safety, quality and environmental objectives.
* Strong verbal and communication skills
* Flexibility & analysis/problem solving skills to cope with 'live" environment
* Advanced negotiation & leadership skills
back to jobs