Lootah Real Estate Development
April 09, 2018
This is a specialist role, reporting to the Project Manager who has overall responsibility for the company's construction projects. The role will involve close coordination with site managers to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, monitoring project activity and escalating issues as appropriate. You will need a solid technical background with experience in construction projects.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed project plans for each project with deliverables, schedule and costs including risk analysis
- Reviewing project progress on regular basis, monitoring each project against milestones
- Preparing internal and external reports regarding job status
- Planning ahead to prevent problems and mitigate risks, proactively managing issues that may arise
- Coordinating with authorities/consultants as per the project requirements
- Financial monitoring of the project, keeping the team informed of forecasts and changes and managing the scope
- Following up on variation order clarification of any design RFI’s raised from Project site, coordinating with site engineer and project manager
- Liasion with accounts team to manage supplier invoicing and ensure timely payments
You will hold a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or a related field as well as a Project Management qualification.
Ideally, you'll have had at least 6 years experience in a similar role in the UAE and must hold a UAE driving licence.
To apply CLICK HERE
back to jobs