To prepare, proposed and submit a competitive Commercial Bid to client following all necessary requirement as stated in the provided Tender Documents upon the final approval of the Top Management.
1. Preparation of Subcontractor/Supplier Packages which includes BOQ, specifications and drawings.
2. Sending RFQ to the Subcontractors/Suppliers Packages.
3. Upon receiving the quotations, analyze, clarify and discuss the balance, inclusions/exclusions, and the possible percentage of discount from the provided quotations.
1. Apply the agreed rate / discounts on the Pricing BOQ for supplied materials and subcontractor/specialist work to the subsequently come up with the Cost Proposal for Tender Project at hand.
2. Prepare the comparison sheets for subcontract/supply packages.
3. Prepare the Tender Summary for the Tender Project reflecting both Cost and proposed Overhead & Profit.
4. Present the Bid Proposal to the Top Management and await the Final Agreed Bid and Offered Amount to the Client.
5. Modify / adjust the submitted Bid Proposal based on the new requirement of the Client.
Post Tender Work:
1. Adjust the submitted Bid Proposal based on the new requirement of the client.
2. Provide detailed clarifications after tender submission as requested by the client/consultant.
3. Revalidated and reconfirmed the Subcontractor/Supplier based on the new requirement from the client.
Preparation of abstract and monthly executive presentations as per management requirements.
Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering
5-7 years of experience with contracting companies (in Pre-Tender/ Post Tender Position in 3-5 Years)
To apply CLICK HEREback to jobs