Job description / Role
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) based on tender drawing & Specification includes all works
- Preparation of take of quantity from construction drawing.
- Coordination of the review of draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tenders are included.
- Knowledge in initial review of projects, condition of contract, contract documents, specification and design drawing
- Preparation of tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm and collect any missing data
- Attend technical meetings with contractor and weekly progress meeting if required by construction manager
- Ensure full coordination between all other disciplines/Trades has been carried out for all external and internal MEP services
- Preparation of Cost Estimation for MEP Works (Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical) and Pricing, Rate Buildup of Materials, Labor, Plants and other misc
- Invite the Quotation from Sub Contractor/Supplier, Negotiation and Comparison, ability to prepare pre contract & tender activity
- Maintenance and update of Approved Sub Contractor/Supplier database
- Corresponding with Consultants/Authorities regarding the specification/technical and BOQ any difference to tender requirements and raise queries for clarification
- Coordination with planning, procurement, finance and administration cell for necessary documents required for the submission
- Preparation of tender pre-qualification item, List of Sub Contractor/Supplier, Cash Flow Chart, Machinery
- Bachelor / Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- UAE/GCC/Middle East experience is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good Communication skills
To apply CLICK HEREback to jobs