DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre)
April 19, 2018
Senior MEP manager to manage a team of consultants/contractors for the design/construction phases of Uptown Dubai and the JLT Masterplan
Key Areas of ResponsibilityDMCC is currently seeking for a Senior MEP Manager who will work with the design team, project manager and other consultants/contractors to pro-actively resolve issues to ensure no delays on project/site.
Key areas Of responsibility include
- Plan and oversee strategic and detailed sequence of design/construction activities to meet the project programme for completion.
- Co-ordinate and direct the MEP consultants/contractors
- Co-ordinate and direct the main contractor and sub-contractors
- Plan ahead to proactively prevent problems and resolve emerging problems.
- Collaborate with consultants and monitor consultants/contractors to arrive at most practical, cost-effective solutions to design issues.
This Is a Great Opportunity For Someone Who Has
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 15 yrs proven working experience, including management of high profile, high quality projects encompassing Grade A office and 5-star hotel
- Advanced knowledge of MEP construction processes & sequences
- Able to plan for large-scale projects
- Ability to plan and see the big picture
back to jobs
- Market competitive basic salary
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- Other Alternative Family Benefits Including Schooling
- Company gratuity scheme that includes long term incentive plan
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Generous annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Free covered parking
- Retail discounts with over 450 outlets across JLT