AECOM is currently seeking a Building and Infrastructure Engineer to be based in Oman.
January 07, 2018
The Building and Infrastructure Engineer will perform a broad cross section of complex technical and administrative activities requiring extensive experience and specialization in Quality Control and Quality Assurance of construction work. He will coordinate various infrastructure elements of the work such as potable water, Irrigation systems, drainage, road, electrical work, etc.
- Analyses applicable codes, standards and project contract documents and monitors construction activities to ensure compliance.
- Field checks installation and location of services such as pipe lines, duct, conduits, cables, panels and other components of the electrical system being installed. Assures compliance with approved submittals.
- Monitors all infrastructure installations to assure adherence to construction documents and service code requirements as applicable.
- Provides general inspection on all construction and subcontractor work to assure a safe and workmanlike operation.
- Verifies equipment settings, alignment, testing and energization requirements.
- Evaluates and monitors adequacy of Contractor Quality Control (CQC) programs.
- 15 years’ experience on civil and infrastructure including industrial buildings
- Experience in large Dairy Farm projects will be preferable
- Minimum 5 years of work experience on construction and supervision projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
back to jobs