Due to our continued success in the Abu Dhabi we are now seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor(s) with retail and/or residential towers experience, to join an already established professional commercial services team, committed to technical integrity, innovation and development of its people, within our growing residential department for delivery of secured developments.
Hands on delivery within a specialist team with responsibility for:
* Feasibility studies (cost per key, cost per m2 etc.);
* Cost Planning and estimating (BCIS and NRM1);
* Value Engineering, cash flow forecasts, Whole * * Life Costing, risk management;
* Bills of Quantities production (NRM 2, POMI and CESSM3);
* Tender services including compilation, tender analysis, negotiations and recommendations;
Contract drafting (FIDIC).
* Management of bonds, insurances and guarantee logs;
* Interim valuations and payment certificates;
* Variations analysis, recommendations and management;
* Risk and value management and cost control functions;
* Costs analysis project work;
* Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
* Preparation of progress/ cost reports;
* Reporting to Commercial Director on all commercial issues;
* Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations;
* Attendance and representation at commercial meetings.