Idama is a provider of Integrated Facilities Management solutions for real estate developments. From the complex maintenance of heating and ventilation systems, to the meticulous cleaning of offices and receptions, Idama manages the facilities of all types of built environment.
To lead development and implementation, from a technical perspective, of the overall renovation, and maintenance. In addition to the related planning design and organisation of technical activities to ensure timely, safe execution and ongoing success for the delivery of renovation/ maintenance projects.
• Play a leadership and advisory role to client and colleagues in handling complex Civil/Architect Engineering tasks & issues in the HQ Building.
• Participate in the development of annual work program, KPIs, budget and business planning of the Division.
• Oversee the execution of the engineering work programs and targets.
• Technically lead activities related to structural and architectural design for different facilities projects as per Client requirements using codes and standards and provide technical inputs during the design phase, as and when required.
• Prepare, check and approve engineering deliverables for the identified project.
• Ensure that project is implemented on time and within estimated cost.
• Pursue and exploit cost reduction opportunities, wherever appropriate.
• Ensure close monitoring and provide direction for the targeted projects –with focus on resolving technical issues related to those defined as problem to ensure overall quality and assess the achievement of objectives.
• Ensure proper space management in liaison with the concerned departments.
• Develop RFPs and estimate initial costs.
• Ensure conformance / compliance of construction, renovation and maintenance related activities as per the regulatory requirements.
• Keep abreast of latest technical developments in constructions, renovation, and facilities maintenance.
• Prepare periodic reports on performance of building and maintenance operations.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical + Annual Ticket
A Degree in Civil Engineering
Minimum Experience (number of years):
At least 15 years of experience in Civil Engineering ideally working for a Facilities Management Provider.