Al Tayer Group Company
March 11, 2018
To support the Project Lead to manage the complete on site Construction operations works execution to ensure completion of the project within specified timeframes, in an organised, safe and cost effective manner, accordance with the approved design and quality standards, so as to meet customer’s requirements.
- Receive snag lists from consultants, arrange manpower for various works, and monitor all jobs for timely completions and compliance to project specifications, inclusive of close out procedures as stipulated in ISO manual. Also ensure timely attendance during defects liability period to ensure final completion certificate and subsequent release of retention guarantees etc.
- Assist ATS Team to prepare weekly, monthly progress reports. Examine the project scope and program and assess the plant, material and manpower requirement for the job. Input into the procurement of sub-contractors required for different packages and manage them effectively once they are on Site.
- Implement best practices and tools for safe and efficient project execution and management, define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders also develop and administer, quality control/ safety provisions and propose value engineering. Liaise with the consultant team on all issues pertaining to the drawings, project plan, schedules and problems for quick resolution of all issues on Site.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path, regularly monitor actual progress against the project plan and keep the senior management updated on the progress/ project milestones and deliverables., taking quick corrective action where required.
- Manage quality for the works carried out to ensure that the products meet all specifications. Coordinate with the municipality agencies during visits on the site and ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety regulations on all assigned sites. Supervise the site regularly; attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving project requirements and quality standards.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members /subcontractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks
Qualification & Experience
Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering or Construction Management and member of professional Construction related Institution or demonstrating suitable experience. 10 + years’ experience in the construction industry in building works.
To apply CLICK HERE
back to jobs