Siemens is looking for an Installation Site Engineer to work on the Riyadh Metro Project
May 28, 2018
Provide a broad range of effective Project Interface management to Riyadh Metro Installation Manager and contribute towards achieving key operational project delivery objectives.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage existing systems that capture vital project data on project delivery and scheduled resource allocation, including provision of P6 data, AUTOCAD, REVIT. Conduct Site evaluations of the construction/installation progress and advise Zone Installation managers potential corrective action as required.
- Analyze project management systems to derive accurate reporting to a variety of sources (Installation Director, Joint Venture Consortium Management) on Project Delivery, schedule versus actual, key performance indicators (KPI’s) reporting, commitments and monthly reporting.
- Coordinate with Zone Installation managers critical civils>systems interface project information by: interfacing between Siemens Lot Installation Managers, Civils Project Engineer’s, Planning/Scheduling group incorporating the work breakdown structure and estimate information to monitor project delivery schedule (this includes coordinating between Siemens and RMP civils partners); and coordinating the accurate and timely input of project delivery dashboard, interface management representing project progress.
- Coordinate operation of the Installation zones and colloborate project personnel, managers on a range of Project Delivery, interface management, LORC, BIM, Design, procedures, instructions and relevant legislation to ensure installation and engineering compliance.
- Coordinate implementation of the Version Control process that facilitates the inclusion, removal or alteration of scope into the delivery (Installation) program. Registering the impacts of these changes on the P3 master schedule and reporting to senior management and stakeholders.
- Prepare project documentation for the planning and scheduling of projects in consultation with Lot Project Managers/Engineer’s to facilitate compliance with Siemens policies and procedures and ensure that all project performance documentation is recorded and maintained in accordance with records management procedures for audit purposes.
- Support the implementation of Siemens OHS policy and procedures to ensure compliance with OHS and Injury Management legislation and promote the development of a safe work culture.
- Actively engage in fair and equitable workplace practices and behaviors to ensure a discrimination free workplace in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Promote and implement Siemens environmental policy and procedures in order to minimize the impact of Siemens business on the environment.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Tertiary qualifications from Engineering or Technical College followed by extensive industry experience in Project Management / Delivery Report or business related fields
- Taking action to maximize the contribution of own area to the company's profitability and growth. This involves constantly looking for opportunities to improve business performance; managing business operations to maintain competitive advantage; making cost benefit decisions; using "business savvy" and consideration of organizational constraints and resources
- Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of project objectives.
- Highly developed skills in the use of personal computers and computer software packages including Primavera (P6), Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Advanced competency in PowerPoint, Project, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Highly developed skills in Advanced PowerPoint Animation techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Understanding of project management processes and of the computer based systems used to manage these systems.
- Experience with Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Essentials project management software.
- Knowledge of records management principles and associated document control software packages.
- Knowledge of CAD software and processes.
- Awareness of Siemens policies and procedures is highly appreciated
- Understanding and experience with Quality management principles.
back to jobs