Daksta is working with a leading construction contractor who requires an MEP Manager in Riyadh
May 10, 2018
Daksta is working in partnership with a leading construction contractor client who requires an MEP Manager to work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A great opportunity to work for a company with an excellent reputation in the Saudi market.
- Report directly to the Project Director
- Ensure the project is delivered in strict accordance with the company OHSAS 18001 approved Safety Management System recognizing that the works are being undertaken in a ‘live’ environment with full interface with employees and the public
- Ensure the project is delivered to the highest quality standards through the development and strict implementation of a project specific quality control plan
- Work with the Project Director and company Commercial Manager to develop and implement the MEP Procurement Strategy for the project
- Develop, manage and track the Procurement Schedule for the project to ensure all components for the MEP installations have orders placed on time and that deliveries are appropriate to the agreed construction schedule. This function will be undertaken in conjunction with the company commercial department.
- Develop, manage and track the Material Submittal and Shop Drawing Submittal process for all MEP components and systems on the project
- Develop and implement a Project Delivery Plan in consultation and agreement with all project stakeholders
- Liaise and coordinate daily with the construction management team consisting of Project Manager, Design Manager, Construction Managers, Engineers, Planner, Procurement personnel on a daily basis to ensure MEP works are integrated seamlessly into the construction design and schedule.
- Develop, manage and track the MEP Construction schedule which will be integrated into the Master Schedule controlled by the Project Director
- Develop and manage the Commissioning and Validation Schedule for the project in consultation with all project stakeholders
- Prepare and issue reports at an agreed frequency that make clear to all parties the health of the MEP aspect of the project in terms of the key performance indicators
- Educated with a relevant Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree.
- Over 10 years experience working in the construction industry.
- Previous Middle East experience is essential
- Experience working at at M&E contractor is essential
- Has to have worked on commercial projects in the past 5 years
Find out more and apply
back to jobs