- The MEP Project Manager oversees and directs preconstruction and post construction of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) systems.
- Mechanical and Electrical systems (e.g. HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Low Voltage, Fire Sprinkler)
- Develop and maintain relationships with engineers, design consultants, subcontractors, suppliers, inspectors, and owner’s representatives to ensure alignment with client goals and expectations from initiation to completion of the project.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the contract documents
- Manage MEP procurement, project budgets, quality, safety, engineering, coordination, scheduling, installation, commissioning and close-out processes.
- Should have a strong but warm personality with the ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment without confrontation.
- It is essential that the candidate has experience of working in the Middle East.
- Electrical Engineering Degree is essential
To apply CLICK HERE
back to jobs