AECOM seeks a highly qualified resident engineer for its Abu Dhabi office
May 28, 2018
Business Line Transportation
Position Title Resident Engineer, Roads & Infrastructure, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi
AECOM seeks a highly qualified Resident Engineer.
- Perform various engineering works and project/construction management for Infrastructure Works
- Design overview and advice on construction and implementation of Roads and Infrastructure
- Review and checking technical deliverables
- Review construction programme, specifications and cost estimates
- Supervision of AECOM staff and Contractor
- Review HSE and Quality Control measures and supervise implementation
Specific Skills Required
- Experience leading multi-discipline teams, managing budgets & schedules.
- Familiarity of industry practices and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of current technology; must be able to select and apply appropriate engineering software for use on project
- Familiarity with design standards of Abu Dhabi Authorities and Major Stakeholders
- Knowledge of Standard International Specifications and code of practices.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintaining effective working relationships with staff/Team
- Well versed with Contracts Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 15 years of experience in relevant projects
- UAE experience required, especially in Abu Dhabi
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- P.Eng / Chartered Status preferred
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
back to jobs