Aurecon is looking for a candidate with facade experience on both consultant and contractor side
May 10, 2018
- Review architectural, structural drawings and specifications
- Provide façade access and options according to business strategy.
- Prepare façade access and building maintenance design report and drawings, based on project/client requirements
- Coordinate with structural engineers to review the structural adequacy of façade access system design and, bracket etc. as per specifications or to the relevant specification as per industry practice.
- Coordinate with mechanical engineers for water and power input to the building maintenance units.
- Coordinate with the project architect and landscape architect for the maintenance access path design
- Prepare compliance statements, technical submittal and presentation as per tender submittal conditions.
- Prepare coordinated design drawings, specifications, system descriptions and testing and commissioning requirements.
- Attending design/coordination meetings, as well as preparing notes for records and pass information to the team.
Qualification and Experience
- At least ten years of façade access and building maintenance industry experience from both consultant and contractor
- Understand various façade access systems, construction details and latest facade access technology development
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with an understanding of business communication protocols.
- Have site working/inspection experience
- Strong project/design management skills
Find out more and apply
back to jobs