ATI consultants is seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join its office in Dubai/Sharjah
May 28, 2018
We are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join our reputed Consultancy office in Dubai/Sharjah, UAE. Qualified candidates should have strong Design and site knowledge and experience in the UAE. Interested candidates may submit CV with photo. Candidates must indicate their salary expectations and their availability on their CV.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Post Graduate degree advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in design and construction in total.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in UAE, specifically in Dubai & Sharjah & Northern Emirates.
- Must have knowledge on building projects Mechanical and other MEP related disciplines and be able to control all MEP aspects.
- Excellent use of analysis & calculation softwares.
- Excellent use of AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Candidate should be aware of All Authority Regulations, requirements and familiar with Dubai Municipality, Sharjah Municipality, Trakhees, DCCA, DEWA, SEWA and FEWA submission procedures
- Exposure to Green Building/ LEED AP/ ESTIDAMA PQP will be preferred.
- Candidate should have UAE Driving License and Car.
- Experience with the analysis and design of various different buildings such as Schools, Residential, Hospital and Hotel Projects would be of added advantage.
- Candidate must be well spoken in English.
- Candidate must be qualified & registered with UAE Society of Engineers.
- Design, calculate, analyze and draft Mechanical systems and drawings including but not limited to: HVAC systems, water supply, sewerage/drainage, fire suppression and protection systems (firefighting), Gas installations and distribution systems.
- Maintain current knowledge of latest MEP systems, codes and regulations.
- Prepare concept, schematic, detailed design and progress reports.
- Assistance, review and coordination with other MEP disciplines such as Electrical, ELV, Fire Alarm…etc.
- Prepare of Tender Docs such as BOQs & Technical specifications.
- Tender analysis and recommendations.
- Approval of suppliers, materials and shop drawings from site.
- Periodic site visits for co-ordination & quality control.
- Attend and participate in Client meetings when necessary.
back to jobs