Deloitte report has made a few very interesting observations about the property market in Dubai. Some of them include:
- Any lifting of sanctions on Iran presents potential opportunities for Dubai in 2016
- Lenders will continue to carefully scrutinize their real estate exposure, particularly for speculative developments
- Despite the decline in average residential sales prices in Dubai during 2015, price growth over the last 4 years reflects a CAGR of approximately 11.6%, which outperforms most other leading global cities
- Dubai remains one of the best performing hospitality market globally
- Investment in retail and other facilities and amenities for office tenants was a priority for some landlords in 2015
Download a copy of the new report FREE by filling the form on the right hand panel.