Mega urban developments sponsored by the Dubai government seem to be driving many large-scale investments such as the Dubai South development in Jebel Ali. The steady flow-through of investments will continue to fuel the demand for sanitary ware as a new wave of projects will begin construction work in the near future.
The scope of the sanitary ware product portfolio in this report comprises of the bathtubs, water closets, showers, basins and other accessories. It also looks at the market trends and industry applications for the different product types.
The highlights of this report are:
- Dubai maintains a relatively active portfolio of urban construction projects, which constitutes approximately 87% of all active projects in the city.
- The majority of construction projects supporting the sanitary ware market are concentrated in residential and commercial buildings, which make up approximately 75% of all construction projects with
sanitary ware applications in Dubai.
- According to BNC Project Intelligence, the sanitary ware market was worth an estimated $165.7mn in 2016.
- There is an estimated $68bn worth of projects in the early stages of construction (i.e. concept, design, and tender) where the application of sanitary ware is required.
- Dubai’s green building specifications are shifting market trends toward water-conserving and autocontrol fixtures to improve the efficiency of water flow in public facilities.
Download the full report by filling the form on the right.